In accordance with the Paragraph 1, Article 8 of the Personal Data Protection Act, the Global Internship
Facilitation of Taiwan platform (the “program”) must inform you of the following information:
1. For the purpose of internship training and placement, the program will collect the following
information from you: name, contact information (including, but not limited to, your phone number, fax
number, email address, and employment address), and other directly or indirectly identifiable information.
2. Types of personal information collected:
Code types of identification: C001 and C003
3. Period, locations, parties, and method of information use:
Period: The length of time necessary for the program to carry out its duties.
Parties: All entities related to the administration of the program, including administrative units of
schools, and supervisory or regulatory bodies.
Locations: The places in which the aforementioned parties are located.
Method: In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and other related laws and regulations.
In accordance with Article 3 of the Personal Data Protection Act, you shall be able to exercise the
(1) the right to make an inquiry of and review your data;
(2) the right to request a copy of your data;
(3) the right to supplement or correct your data;
(4) the right to demand the cessation of the collection, processing, or use of your data;
(5) the right to erase your data. The program is not liable for any damages you may incur when your
exercise the aforementioned rights.
4. You are free to elect whether to provide your personal information; however, the project may be unable
to provide certain services if you refuse to give your information, or if the information you give is
false or incomplete.
5. In the event your personal information needs to be transferred to a third party for processing, the
project will exercise strict control and oversight over such processing by the third party.
6. You acknowledge this consent form is prepared in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and
other related laws and regulations. You also agree to the retaining of this consent form, which can be
retrieved at a later date if required.
Consent to provide personal information:
1. I have read and understood the aforementioned terms of this notice.
2. I agree to the collection, processing and use of my personal information by the program and other
government agencies that are providing administrative assistance.